FIRESHELL® for JM Corbond® Foams
Part Number JM-TC
JM Corbond® Foams with TPR2 Fireshell® JM-TC intumescent coating has successfully passed the NFPA 286 full scale room corner test for use over spray polyurethane foam, adding to TPR2 already diverse portfolio of accepted systems over a multitude of foams.
The single application coating allows code compliance using 20% thicker JM Corbond® Foams (9 ½” ceilings, 7 ½” walls) than other solutions. The test was performed to the more stringent 2011 NFPA 286 revision, 2009 IBC 803.1.2, and meets NFPA 101 life safety code.
TPR2 Fireshell® JM-TC is a water based, ultra thin, one component coating. It is easily applied with airless spray equipment, brush or roller; eliminating the need for expensive application equipment and provides the building owner with an aesthetically pleasing form of fire protection.
The coating meets the VOC emission requirements for all 50 states, including SQAMD and LEED requirements. The coating applies like regular latex paint using an airless sprayer, and being water based, it cleans up easily. Volume discounts are available and TPR2 offers free certification training for sprayers as part of their programs with applicators.
- For Walls, Foam, Attics, Crawl Spaces
- Open cell insulation foam
- Closed cell insulation foam
- Bio foams
- Meets IBC 803.2.1 over foam
- Meets IBC 2603.9 over foam
- Meets IRC 314.3 over foam
- The first coating to pass NFPA 286 over Foam
- Water based, 1-part, non-flammable, intumescing coating for interior use
- E84 Cl ‘A’ verified
- Meets Green Standards and Lead Paint Requirements
- Meets EPA certification for Ultra Low VOC coating